Wednesday and Thursday Looking Epic
It’s on, can you feel it? The Easterlies are back and it’s looking like an epic two days of kitesurfing that lie ahead. If you have ever wanted to take kitesurfing lessons then this is definitely the time to do it, the storm has blown through and the sun is out bringing with it wind and warmth, the perfect combo for any wind based sport.
5 Reasons To Learn To Kitesurf
- It’s Awesome
- It’s Epic
- It’s Amazing
- It’s Really Fun
- Did we mention that it’s Awesome?
No seriously, kitesurfing is one of the most fun, rewarding and challenging sports you can learn. Much like surfing, you can have a quick go and get the basics but it will take you a lifetime to master and that’s what makes it such a great sport. It constantly challenges you in new ways, forces you to learn new techniques and tricks.
5 Reasons to learn kitesurfing with The Hoxton Special
- We are super patient and friendly and concentrate on giving you the best possible experience with the most fun, whilst still teaching you what you need to know.
- We’re al fully qualified and trained by The British Kite Sports Association (They’re Awesome)
- We teach in the best, safest, most awesome location ever. Mounts Bay is Epic.
- You get what you pay for, we have amazing reviews all over TripAdvisor, Facebook and Google.
- We are always open. If it’s windy, then we teach, no matter what the day or the time.